Notice for Recruitment to the post of Accountant and Lower Division Clerk
Textiles Committee is a statutory body, established under an Act of Parliament in the year 1963. Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The Committee is engaged in various activities for promotion of quality in textile industry.
The Committee invite applications for the following post.
Accountant – Group B: 2 posts (1-SC, 1-OBC)
Pay Band + Grade Pay: Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200 (PB – 2).
Age limit: 25 – 30 years. Qualification & experience: M.Com or at least Second Class in B.Com of a recognised University with experience of 4 – 5 years in accounts work in Government or commercial concerns.
Lower Division Clerk – Group C: 13 posts (2- ST, 2- SC, 3- OBC & 6- UR)
Pay Band + Grade Pay : Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900/- (PB-1)
Age Limit. : 18 - 25 years, Qualification & experience: Matriculation (atleast 50% marks) or its equivalent with a speed of at least 35 w.p.m. in English typing.
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 31/12/2015.
- In addition to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Committee’s employees from time to time which are at par with those admissible to the employees of Central Government.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies or Public Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The Committee reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and departmental candidates as per the Government guidelines.
- Applicant, if wish to apply for more than than one post, for each post separate application will have to be submitted.
- The orthopaedically handicapped persons with 40% or less disability may also apply for the post. Persons with disabilities should support their application with a copy of the prescribed certificate from the competent authority.
- Written test for both the posts and typing test for the post of LDC will be conducted at Mumbai.
- Second Class Rail or Bus Fare for to and fro journey will be paid to SC/ST candidates called for written test as admissible under the orders of the Central Government.