Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Direct Recruitment of SSA (Social Security Assistant): 2011 – 2012
- Vacancies (Approx.): 1867 + 76
- Date of Written Examination: 15.04.2012 (Sunday)
- Dates for On-Line Registration of Applications: From 14.02.2012 to 09.03.2012
- Date for Deposition of Application Fees: From 13.02.2012 to 08.03.2012
- Date for Downloading of Call Letters: From 03.04.2012 to 15.04.2012
- For Recruitment Notification / Advertisement Download, Fees Details, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Centres, Fees Payment Challan, To Apply On-Line, Enquiry etc., Please CLICK HERE
The Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is a statutory body of the Government of India under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme.
The Employee’s Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 came into effect on 4 March 1952. The organisation is administered by a Central Board of Trustees, composed of representatives of the Government of India, provincial governments, employers and employees. The board is chaired by the Union Labour Minister of India. The Chief Executive of the EPFO, the Central Provident Fund Commissioner, reports to the Union Labour Minister through the Permanent Secretary in the ministry. The headquarters of the organisation is in New Delhi.