Total No of Posts: 64
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Controller: 17 Posts
2. Scientific Officer (Electrical): 03 Posts
3. Junior Technical Officer: 03 Posts
4. Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology): 01 Post
5. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ENT): 03 Posts
6.Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Preventive & Social Medicine): 10 Posts
7. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 07 Posts
8. Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical): 02 Posts
9. Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical): 01 Post
10. Sub-Regional Employment Officer: 08 Posts
11. Assistant Controller: 08 Posts
12. Assistant Director (Physical Education): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 35 years for Post 1, 11, 12, 3, 30 years for Post 2, 10, 43 years for Post 4, 7, 8, 9, 40 years for Post 5, 6. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Chemical Engineering / Technology or equivalent or Master’s Degree in Chemistry for Post 1, Degree in Physics/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering or / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for Post 2, Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Civil/ Marine/ Naval Architecture/ Industrial Engineering for Post 3, MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule or second Schedule or part II of the Third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for Post 4, 5, 6, 7, Degree in Electrical Engineering for Post 8, Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post 9, Master’s Degree in Social Welfare or Labour Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education for Post 10 from a recognized university with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test (RT) followed by interview
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs.25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.