Total No.of Posts: 54
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director (Chemistry): 01 Post
2. Assistant Engineer (NQA) (Electrical Engineering): 01 Post
3. Assistant Engineer(NQA) Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
4. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Anatomy: 08 Posts
5. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Obstetrics and Gynaecology): 13 Posts
6. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology): 03 Posts
7. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Orthopaedic (Sports Injury Centre): 01 Post
8. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Cardiology): 02 Posts
9. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Radio-Therapy): 10 Posts
10. Assistant Executive Engineer: 06 Posts
11. Driller In charge: 05 Post
12.Lecturer (Electrical): 01 Post
13. Lecturer (Mechanical): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 38 years for S.No-1, 33 years for S.No-2, 30 years for S.No-3, 40 years for S.No-4, 5 Posts. For more information refer the Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemistry or M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization either in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institution for S.No-1, Degree in Engineering in the discipline of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering from recognised University for S.No-2, Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering from recognised University for S.No-3, recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) for S.No-4, 5 Posts. For more information refer the Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 31-08-2017 up to 23:59 hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 01-09-2017 up to 23:59 hrs.