Notice for Recruitment to the post of Accountant and Lower Division Clerk
Textiles Committee is a statutory body, established under an Act of Parliament in the year 1963. Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The Committee is engaged in various activities for promotion of quality in textile industry.
The Committee invite applications for the following post.
Accountant – Group B: 2 posts (1-SC, 1-OBC)
Pay Band + Grade Pay: Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200 (PB – 2).
Age limit: 25 – 30 years. Qualification & experience: M.Com or at least Second Class in B.Com of a recognised University with experience of 4 – 5 years in accounts work in Government or commercial concerns.
Lower Division Clerk – Group C: 13 posts (2- ST, 2- SC, 3- OBC & 6- UR)
Pay Band + Grade Pay : Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900/- (PB-1)
Age Limit. : 18 - 25 years, Qualification & experience: Matriculation (atleast 50% marks) or its equivalent with a speed of at least 35 w.p.m. in English typing.
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 31/12/2015.
- In addition to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Committee’s employees from time to time which are at par with those admissible to the employees of Central Government.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies or Public Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The Committee reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and departmental candidates as per the Government guidelines.
- Applicant, if wish to apply for more than than one post, for each post separate application will have to be submitted.
- The orthopaedically handicapped persons with 40% or less disability may also apply for the post. Persons with disabilities should support their application with a copy of the prescribed certificate from the competent authority.
- Written test for both the posts and typing test for the post of LDC will be conducted at Mumbai.
- Second Class Rail or Bus Fare for to and fro journey will be paid to SC/ST candidates called for written test as admissible under the orders of the Central Government.
- The application in the prescribed format as at Sl.No. 17 duly filled in, in all respects, signed, affixing recent passport photograph, along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational qualification, age, caste and experience etc., should send by post/courier addressed to the Assistant Secretary (Personnel), Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025 so as to reach the same on or before 05.02.2016.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the details instructions contained in this notice.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo Identity Proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained for any information.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
- The following applications will be summarily rejected –
- Application without signature of the candidate
- Application in other than the prescribed format as published in web site of Textiles Committee
- Application received through Fax/E-Mail
- Application received after due date
- Incomplete / illegible application
- Application without photograph and without requisite certificates i.e. Educational Qualification, Age proof, caste certificate, experience certificate etc.