Walk-in Date- 30th November 2015
- Job hunters should have Master’s degree in Wildlife Biology / Zoology/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Life Sciences /Geo-Informatics with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have field research experience the field of wildlife survey, occupancy, statistical analysis and GIS. Candidates with strong physical and mental abilities and a keen desire to carryout field work with minimum logistics support
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the contenders who are going to appear for walk-in interview should not be more than 35 years as on the date of interview.
- Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories may be relaxed as per the rules
Participants who will be appointed for www.wii.gov.in Recruitment will get the attractive and impressive salary package of Rs.25, 000/- + HRA which will be offered by the organization.
Mode of Appointment
- logon official website of organization that is www.wii.gov.in
- Then, go to the “announcement” section and hit appropriate link and download the application form.
- After that, fill it with proper manner and attend walk-in interview which is going to be held on 30th November 2015. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications research experience, Ph.D thesis along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.