Closing Date to submit online Application Form- 12th December 2015
Name of the Post
No. of Post
Name of the Post
Essential Qualification and Experience
Matriculation with three years full time Diploma in Mining and Mine’s survey from a Govt. recognised institute with Surveyor’s certificate of competency and post qualification experience of at least one year
Matriculation with valid Mining Mate’s certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR (for Metalliferous Mines)/ CMR (for Coal Mines) with at least one year post qualification experience
Matriculation with valid Blaster’s Certificate or valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of competency under MMR Act, 1961 from the competent authority (both restricted to Open Cast Mines) and minimum one year post qualification experience including experience of deep hole blasting in open cast mines.
- Age of the applying job seekers should not be less than 18 years. Maximum age of contenders should be 28 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Ex-servicemen candidates will be granted age relaxation as per Govt. directives.
Physical Standards for SAIL Job Openings
75 cm & 79 cm on expansion
Procedure to Apply for SAIL Recruitment:
- visit official website of Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in.
- Then, follow the ‘careers’ option which is given on the home page and hit on “Bhilai Steel Plant”.
- Now, press on ‘Recruitment of Surveyor, Mining Mate and Blaster in BSP’ link and then press “Apply” link.
- After that, online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- After that, you must fill the online application form with all required details.
- After filling the form, upload digital images of their documents (if required) and fill fee details and submit it within given time period.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future need.