Closing date for receipt of application: 15th December 2015
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should have "A" grade nursing certificate.
- His name must be entered in any state nursing register. Midwifery trained and experienced nurses in the operating theater will be given priority.
- After Academic qualifications applicants must have at least one year related experience in reputed hospital.
- Age of appliers should not be more than 30 years as on 30/11/2015
- Relaxation in age will be admissible for SC / ST candidates’ upto 5 years and OBC upto 3 years and handicapped persons upto 10 years as directed by the Government of India.
Selection of applied contenders will be based on written test and/ or interview, which will be conducted by selection committee of National Fertilizers Limited.
Aspirants selected for the post of staff nurse will be paid with salary of Rs. 9000 to 16,400 (3 per cent annual increment of basic salary).
How To Apply for national fertilizers.com Recruitment
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply for this Recruitment by submitting their application including all details such as phone number, post applied for, Name, Father's name, Date of birth, Current Address, permanent address etc.
- Then fill form with all essential details and attach attested photo copies of certificates in support of Qualification, caste, age, recent passport size photograph.
- Envelope containing application should be marked as "Application for the post of” and send to below stated address.
Chief Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Ltd., (A Government of India Undertaking)
Vijaypur unit, District Guna (MP.) 473111