UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
(A Central University established by an Act of Parliament)
Prof. C.R.Rao Road, P.O. Central University Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 046, India.
Advt. No. UH/HR/Rectt-2015/02 dt.12.10.2015
Details More : http://uohyd.ac.in/images/recruitment/advt-121015.pdf
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSTS IN THE SCHOOLS OF MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, LIFE SCIENCES, MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES, SOCIAL SCIENCES, ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT STUDIES, CENTRE OF HIGH ENERGY MATERIALS AND CENTRE FOR HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY ARE AS FOLLOWS: (ACCORDING TO CLAUSE 4.0.0 OF THE UGC REGULATIONS 2010)
1. An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
2. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
3. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2010 (Appendix III).
1. Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
2. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
3. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers
4. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching/learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
5. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2010 (Appendix III).
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
4. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
The last date for submission of applications, complete in all respects, is 16.11.2015.
For online application please visit the link http://jobs.uohyd.ac.in/online