National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad established in 1987 under the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, is an autonomous organization engaged in training, research, consultancy, documentation, dissemination, management education and implementation of important central sector schemes. MANAGE is nodal agency for implementation of central sector scheme of Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres which aims at establishment of Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres in rural areas through un employed Agricultural graduates/Diploma holders and other eligible candidates.
MANAGE invites eligible Agricultural Professionals for Walk in Interview to be conducted at 10:00 am on 09th November, 2015 at MANAGE, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for selection of one Tele Advisor to work in Helpline of Centre for Agri-Entrepreneurship Development (CAD) of MANAGE, Hyderabad. The appointment will be made on contract basis initially for a period of one year, which is likely to be extended based on the performance on a monthly consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/-. The post of Tele Advisor will be filled by competent professionals with following background.
- A graduate or higher education in Agriculture or allied disciplines like Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries, Sericulture, Agri. Engineering, Agri. Marketing, Biotechnology, Home Science etc., from a recognized Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Veterinary/Fisheries University.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is must.
- Proficiency in computers.
Responsibilities of Tele Advisors (Helpline), CAD, MANAGE.
1. Attend help line calls & Deliver proper guidance during 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on all 6 working days in the week (Monday to Saturday).
2. Documentation of caller details, (Query & Answer provided and follow up)
3. Verification of Field Data and Updation.
4. Any other activities assigned by the Director CAD, MANAGE