Walk-in-interview will be held on October 29, 2015 at National Institute of Science Communication & Information Resources, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012 (Near Rajendra Place Metro Station) for engagement of Project Assistant under NKRC Project.
Qualification, Experience, Remuneration & Age for Interview for engagement of Project Assistant is given below:-
Category & No. of positions:Project Assistant - One position
Essential: M. Lib. Sc. with 55% marks with qualifying NET.
Desirable- B.Sc. first division
Amount of Stipend: Rs.16,000/- per month Consolidated
Maximum age as on the date of interview:Not exceeding 28 years
1. The engagement is purely on temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed, depending on the duration of the project and satisfactory performance/conduct of Project Assistant. The engagement shall not bestow any claim for appointment in NISCAIR/CSIR, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
2. Tenure: The tenure of Project Assistant shall be for one year. However, this period may be extended or curtailed by the Competent Authority. The PA shall have no claim for further extension, absorption or regularization in CSIR/NISCAIR after the expiry/termination of the engagement.
3. Leave: Project Assistant will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service.
4. Age limit: As mentioned above table. However, it is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years for OBC candidates. The relaxation will also be provided to female / PwD candidates as per GoI rules.
5. Candidate should possess the required educational qualification and experience as on date of interview.
6. Mode of Selection: In case number of candidates is large the Selection Committee may take a higher cut-off percentage of marks or also conduct a written test for short listing candidates for interview. The candidates once submitted their applications, will not be allowed to withdraw or make changes in their applications.
Eligible candidates may appear together with duly filled in downloaded Application Form on the date specified above between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM at NISCAIR, Pusa Campus along with latest passport size photograph, original and one set of self attested copies of all certificates / testimonials. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD should bring copies of certificates for claiming age relaxation.
Note-A Candidates should attaché the enclosures in following order:-
1) Masters or higher qualification (certificate and all years mark sheet).
2) Graduation (certificate and all years mark sheet).
3) 12th (certificate and mark sheet).
4) 10th (certificate and mark sheet).
5) Experience certificates.
6) Caste certificate.
7) Any other relevant documents.
B. No photocopy facility will be provided in office.
C. No TA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview / test.