Opening for Engineer-Trainee-IT
NISM invites application for the post of Engineer Trainee - IT, on a contract is for a period of one-year. It can be considered for further extension for five-year contract, subject to performance in this period and availability of vacancy for the position.
Last date for receiving applications is 14th January 2015.
Maximum Age (as on December 01, 2014): 27 years
Minimum Qualification:Graduate or Masters degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications with first class from a recognized University/Institute.
Professional Skill Sets:
Should preferably have knowledge in any five of the following areas
- Sound knowledge of structured Systems Analysis and Design techniques;
- Should have worked on at least one of the RDBMSs like ORACLE, MS SQL, MySQL, INGRESS etc.;
- Good knowledge of at least one of the application development tools like Oracle Developer suite or Java or ASP.Net or any other tool;
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows Server (2003 or later version) or Linux;
- An understanding of Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions;
- Good command on documentation skills (with good working knowledge of MS Office);
- Knowledge of networking. Reasonably good understanding of Managed switches, Routers, ordinary switches, firewall devices
The incumbent will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas
- Requirements gathering and documentation of various IT Infrastructure development initiatives.
- Initiate and carry out the procurement process for various components of the IT Infrastructure.
- Provide end user support on various IT initiatives.
- Liaison with external service providers and suppliers to ensure implementation of various IT projects in accordance with the agreed schedule.
- Database Administration activities.
- Implementation of Disaster Recovery and Backup policies of the Institute
- Preparation of various technical documents as required by various IT initiatives of NISM.
Additional Skill Sets:
- Team Work
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Multi Tasking
- Good Communication Skills
- Proactive and willing to take ownership
Indicative Annual CTC: Ranging from Rs.4 Lakhs to Rs.5 Lakhs (inclusive of variable pay)
Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV