Audit and Accounts Service
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination, 2015
7th October, 2015
Candidates must have done a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
- Age limit of the aspirants applying for Junior Hindi Translator post should not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2015
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. candidates.
- In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
- No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates
Selected candidates will get the salary Of Rs.15, 600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
Applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Manner of Enrollment:
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the Written examination.
Mode to apply for WBPSC Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants should visit Official website of Institute of Cost Accounts of India that is pscwb.org.in
- Then, hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill application form cautiously with complete relevant information related to education, contact details and many more.
- Upload one scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in the space provided in application form.
- Application form must be dully signed by applying aspirants. Unsigned application form will be rejected by selection committee.
- Check the filled application form with complete concentration.
- At last, press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.