|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|Walk-In Interview Date||6th October 2015 to 7th October 2015|
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Vacancy:
- Candidates who wish to apply for JIPMER Vacancy 2015 must have done a Postgraduate Medical Degree in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute
- If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
- Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.D/DNB in Medicine / M.S/DNB in General Surgery
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification
- 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch)
- With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years
- 15 years for SCs/STs
- 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency
Manner of Appointment:
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Written test followed by Interview.
Candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to below mentioned walk-In Venue along with:
- filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
- the following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof
- a Demand Draft
- Age proof certificate(Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate
- MD/MS /DNB (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate 05. Internship Completion Certificate
- SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Creamy Layer) Certificate