Post : Technician -C
ITI + one year apprenticeship
3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course
Trade : Diesel Mechanic
1. Should have acquired the appropriate qualification in the indicated trade / discipline only.
2. Should have one year experience in the relevant trade in addition to Apprenticeship Training.
3. Upper age as on 01.09.2015 should be 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC candidates. PWD candidates will be extended age relaxation by 10 years.
4. General / OBC candidates should have secured 60% marks (aggregate of all years) and above in ITI/ NAC and SC/PWD candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
5. Knowledge of Kannada and registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Karnataka will be preferred.
Documents to be submitted:
1. SSLC marks card as proof of date of birth.
2. Marks card of ITI/ NAC/ Apprenticeship course.
3. Final certificate pertaining to completion of ITI / NAC issued by the Competent Authority / Board. 4. Apprenticeship marks card and final certificate.
5. Experience Certificate/s.
6. Candidates belonging to SC / OBC / PWD need to submit their caste/tribe/community/disability certificate in the prescribed format.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the community certificate in the prescribed format (format available on the website) issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.09.2014.
8. Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. Disability certificate should be issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format.
9. Candidates who are employed in Govt/ Quasi Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 300/- towards application fee. SC/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of payment of application fee: Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (link is available on the website). The challan is to be filled in triplicate by the applicant and submitted to the nearest State Bank of India branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 300/- plus applicable bank charges. On submission of the challan Unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same will be written by the staff at the bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the bank and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate should ensure that the Journal Number is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. If the Journal Number is not mentioned in the challan the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the cash counter.
Please note that the challan should be submitted in original and photocopies will not be accepted. The candidate’s copy may be retained by the candidate for future reference. The application fee is non-refundable in the event of non-selection of the candidate. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Application form: The application form is available as a link on the website and the same may be downloaded. The application form should be filled and should be complete in all respects. The journal number and details of the challan needs to be entered in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the requisite documents and the Company’s copy of the challan and may be sent by ordinary post to the following address. The post applied for may be indicated clearly on the envelope:
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bengaluru 560 013
The last date for receipt of applications is 30.09.2015.
Note: The number of post/s indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment. Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / challan or received after the last date and are not meeting the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere shortlisting / attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle the candidates to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian national need apply.