(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
GREATER KAILASH, New Delhi – 110048
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Electrical Engineer on contract basis :
No. of Posts : 02
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/University.
Age : Maximum 35 years as on 01.07.2014
Experience : Minimum 5 years post qualification experience for Degree holders and 10 years post qualification experience for Diploma holders.
The candidate must have extensive experience in Installation & Commissioning of modern Electrical equipments, Fire fighting system, HVAC, Solar etc in large multistorey Buildings, Malls, Airports etc.
The Experience certificate to be submitted in proof of carrying out above activities should clearly show the jobs executed during the period of experience.
Consolidated emoluments : Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
Necessary Instructions : -
1. The last date of receipt of the applications is 31st July 2014.
2. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
3. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
4. The post advertised are meant for different locations in India. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
5.Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
6. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
7. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Executive Director (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi - 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applications.