Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: All over India
Last date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Instrumentation Engineer - 01
2. Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) - 01
3. Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) - 01
4. Lecturer (Pharmacy) - 06
5. Joint Director (Fisheries) - 02
6. Project Manager (Technical) - 01
1. Instrumentation Engineer - Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university or institution.
2. Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) - A recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post Graduate Medical Qualification in Anaesthesia.
3. Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) - A degree of Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics) from any recognized University or Medical Institution in India. OR Post graduate degree qualifications in Paediatrics
4. Lecturer (Pharmacy) - Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with 1st class, or Master’s degree in Pharmacy with 1st class Registration as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
5. Joint Director (Fisheries) - Masters Degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University OR M.Sc. in Zoology/Marine Biology with specialization in Fisheries from a recognized University.
6. Project Manager (Technical) - B.E./B.Tech. in information Technology or in Electronics & Communication Engineering or in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 4, 6 - 35 Years), (For Post 3 - 45 Years), (For Post 5 - 40 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Instrumentation Engineer - Rs. 56100-177500/-
2. Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) - Rs. 15,600-39,100 5,400 GP plus NPA -
3. Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) - 15,600-39,100 plus 6,600 GP plus NPA
4. Lecturer (Pharmacy) - Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
5. Joint Director (Fisheries) - Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
6. Project Manager (Technical) - Level-10
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.25/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil