Job Title : Chief Administrative Officer
Age : Between 45-55 years
Tenure : Appointments will be done on probation basis for 2 years. On completion of the probation period an evaluation of the performance will be done to ascertain the suitability of the candidate to offer permanent position at NIBM.
Pay & Other Benefits : Pay Band Basic Pay AGP Gross Monthly Pay* PB-III 15600-39100 30000 8000 108632 *with DA, HRA & TA
Details of other Salary benefits and perquisites are as under:
(a) Contributory PF – as per rules of the Institute (10% of Basic + AGP), and equal contribution by the Institute.
(b) Gratuity – as per rules.
(c) LTC – as per rules, however with retrospective effect after confirmation on completion of probation.
(d) Medical Reimbursement – upto Rs.40,000/- per year on production of bills.
(e) Hospitalization Reimbursement – upto 90% of the actual for self, and 75% for dependents in empanelled hospitals.
(f) Housing Loan Interest subsidy Scheme: Subsidy on interest paid upto 3% on maximum loan of Rs.10 lacs.
(g) Education Subsidy – as per rules, for two children
Leave : 30 days earned leave, 10 days sick leave and 8 days of casual leave per year
Educational Qualifications : Post-graduate Degree in any discipline preferably with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management OR Post-graduate in Public Administration or Post-graduate Degree in Management from recognized universities/institutions, with consistently good academic record.
Experience : At least 10 years of post-qualification administrative experience in a government department or reputed Management Education Institute/University/College/commercial organization of national/ international repute, out of which at least 5 years in the level of Administrative Officer.
Experience in the following areas will be of particular importance.
• Administrative experience in residential Academic / Training institution with sound knowledge of Central Government Rules relating to Academic and General Administration, Establishment & Service conditions, Financial Rules, Legal matters and Campus administration.
• Aptitude for working in academic community striving for excellence as a crucial facilitator for professional fulfillment;
• Outlook for adaptive management, innovation and application of best practices of academic and research institutions;
• Abilities for inter-departmental coordination and team leading;
• Experience in IT enabled /computerized administration facilities;
• Knowledge of and experience in law related matters will be desirable.
Interested candidates may send their applications, with full particulars, to :
National Institute of Bank Management,
Soft copy of the Application to be sent on the email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for submission of applications: June 29, 2017.