|Name of the organization||Agricultural Technology Management Agency|
|No. of vacancies||41|
|Last date to submit application form||20-07-2017 up to 5.30 p.m.|
|Last date to submit hard copy||27-07-2017 up to 5.30 p.m.|
Organization has announced 41 vacancies to hire candidates for the following positions:
- Block technology manager: 04 vacancies
- Assistant technology manager: 36 vacancies
- Computer operators: 01 vacancies
Note: posting of candidate for the post of ATM/ BTM will be at any block of Murshidabad District and for the post Computer Operator will be at Murshidabad district head quarter
Candidates applying for the vacant posts need to have following qualification:
|S.NO.||Name of the post||Qualification required|
|1||Block technology manager||Graduate or post graduate in agriculture/ Allied sector (i.e. Horticulture/Forestry / Veterinary & Animal Science/Fisheries/Sericulture/Biotechnology / Agricultural Engineering) with computer skills.|
|2||Assistant technology manager||Graduate or post graduate in agriculture. / Horticulture / Economics/ Marketing / Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry /Fisheries.|
|3||Computer operators||graduate with diploma in computer application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute|
|Candidates having working experience will get more preference.|
- Computer Operator: Computer work at District Level.
- Block Technology Manager: ATMA related activities under overall supervision of Block Level authority.
- Assistant Technology Manager: ATMA related activities under overall supervision of Block Level authority.
- Candidates who are applying for the vacant post must understand, read and write Bengali.
Those candidates who are applying for ATMA vacant posts should not exceed 45 years of age.
Candidates who got selected for the vacant post will get salary starting from:
|Name of the post||Remuneration details.|
|Block technology manager||Rs.25,000/-( remuneration Rs.20,000/- and Rs. 5000/- other expenses)|
|Assistant technology manager||Rs.15, 000/- (remuneration Rs. 11, 000/- and Rs. 4000/- other expenses)|
|Computer operators||Rs.16, 000/-|
Note: perks and allowances will be given as per the norms of the organization.
For ATMA recruitment, an open competitive examination will be held by the District Selection Committee, Murshidabad for selection of candidates.
How to apply for ATMA Recruitment:
- First of all you need to visit the official portal of Agricultural Technology Management Agency which is www.murshidabad.nic.in
- Hit the tap “Recruitment” tab given at the end of the home page.
- A list of all latest details regarding the organization will appear, you have to hit the” Contractual Employment Notice under Agriculture Department, Murshidabad” tab.
- A file will open in form of PDF; you have to go through it carefully.
- You will get the entire detail of ATMA vacant jobs, now fill the application form in correct manner as mentioned
- Now hit the “submit button” to submit the application form,
- After submitting the application form , take a print out of the form and attest all the testimonials as prescribed and keep it in an envelope super scribed with- “Application for the post of…”.
- Then send the application form on or before the last date to the postal address mentioned below
The Project Director ATMA,
Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn),
Murshidabad Krishi Bhawan (1st Floor)
ATMA admit card:
A notification is to be announced by the District Selection Committee, Murshidabad for declaration of date and time of open competitive examination/ interview, as soon as announcement is made candidates have to generate their admit cards with the help of registration number and date of birth. Applicants have to take a print out of the ATMA Admit Card and sign it on the date of examination.
- Last date to submit application form: 20-07-2017 up to 5.30 p.m.
- Last date to submit hardcopy of application form: 27-07-2017 up to 5.30 P.M