Title of the Job – Consultant (Premises)
Terms of Service- CONTRACTUAL, initially for a period six months, extendable for further period, depending on satisfactory performance, age and continued requirement. In exceptional cases, a longer initial period can be considered .Performance will be reviewed after three months.
Location NHB Head office at Delhi
The Consultant will be responsible for:
• Advising the Bank on policy matters and providing technical inputs.
• Preparing and advising on the standard operating procedures.
• Preparing and guiding for implementation of Purchase policy, Disposal policy, replacement policy etc.
• Advising and helping implementation on various statutory compliances and guidelines issued by Govt Authorities and autonomous bodies e.g. CVC etc.
• Studying the feasibility and implementation of various projects to be under taken by Department.
• Preparing and reconciling the assets maintained by department
• Preparing and processing of estimate and tender documents for all maintenance, repair and other construction activities connected with NHB estates
• Planning of maintenance services of Bank’s owned/leased movable and immovable assets including invitation of tenders, flotation of quotations & finalization of contracts
• Hiring of contractors, and settlement of bills relating to the proper maintenance.
• Liaising with Government of India and Reserve Bank of India and local Government Authorities like DDA, MCD, BSES, Delhi Jal Board etc. in connection with infrastructure facilities and other matters.
• Monitoring and settlement of bills of hires agencies for premises.
• Any other assigned duties, from time to time.
Qualification- Degree/Diploma from a recognized Technical Institution /University, preferably in civil or electrical engineering.
Experience- Candidate with minimum 15 years in reputed Public Sector Undertaking, Government departments, defence services. Preference will be given to those having experience in Public Sector Banks, Financial Institutions, RBI.
Age should not exceed 62 years as on 01/09/2015.
Remuneration Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments to the appointees will be negotiable; depending on qualification, experience and suitability.
Application Interested persons may apply for the post in the attached format and send their application to the following address:
Dy. General Consultant (HRD)
National Housing Bank Core
5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center,
Bank Reserves the right to modify terms and conditions, eligibility criteria etc. at its discretion.
The eligible candidates must download the Application Form in PDF format and filling required details. After filling-up the application form, candidates need to put the same in envelop and send it to above mentioned address.
The envelop is to be superscripted as “Application for the post of Consultant (Premises) on Contract”Last date of receipt of application: December 11, 2015