Name Of Post
No. Of Post
Warehouse Assistant Grade-II
Job searchers should have minimum passed Matriculation / 10th (high school) / 12th (intermediate / 10+2) / Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a reputed board recognized by central / state government.
- Minimum age of the aspirants should be 18 years and Maximum age of the should not be exceeding from 25 years as on 18th November 2015.
- Age shall be relaxed in case of reserved category (SC / ST / OBC / PWD) candidates as per the policy of The Indian government.
Selected applicants will get pay scale of Rs. 8900-24320/- per month as the basic pay.
- Individuals should have to Pay Rs.300/- for all General and OBC category candidates and fee will be exempted in case of (SC / ST / OBC / PH) category candidates in regard of application fee.
- Job hunters must have to pay the application fee in the form of a bank demand draft which will be drawn in favor of the “Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation” payable at Raipur.
The selection will be made on the basis of competitive written examination and merit list formed on the base of typing test on computer in English / Hindi.
How to Apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016?
- First of all you have to go to the official website i.e. cewacor.nic.in
- Then choose the ‘More Links’ section given on the right side of the home page.
- Now select the ‘Vacancy and Results’ option from that.
- Then press the ‘Notice for the post of Warehouse Assistant Grade-II in Regional Office, Raipur’ link from that page.
- Now you can download the application format and take a print out of the same.
- Now fill all the required details and entries in the prescribed format & affix a recent self signed colored passport size photograph in given space.
- Then put the application form into an envelope with a super subscription of “Application for the Post of Warehouse Assistant Grade-II in Central Warehousing Corporation (Raipur Region)” on that.
- Also attach all the important testimonials, self attested /attested photo copies of certificates (educational, caste), degree certificate and other academic distinctions, and bank demand draft along with application form.
- Now send all the applications with all the required documents on or before the closing date at the below mentioned postal address.
Post box no. 110,
Head post office,