Venue: CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin Date of interview: 14.12.2015 Time: 10.00 am
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the position of Sr . Research Fellow (on contractual basis) to work in the project “ Assessing of Role and Impact of Fisheries Co-operative in enhancing the livelihood and resource management capabilities of fisher folk in India” funded by National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development, Mumbai. The project will be 1 year (initially) / co-terminus with the scheme.
Rs.25000/- p.m + 20% HRA
Masters degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Economics/Masters in Economics/Masters in Fisheries Science or Industrial Fisheries with Fisheries Economics specialisation
(Candidates should have Bachelors Degree of 4/5 years. If Bachelors degree is of 3 years, candidate should have NET qualification).
35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.30 am
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.