1. Zone of Recruitment:- Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Union Territory of Chandigarh
2. Post and Eligibility criteria
|Unreserved Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
Note: The Bank reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
3. Job Requirements: Operation of Lifts and to attend to other electrical works in the Bank premises.
The applicants must fulfill the following conditions:-
a) Educational/Technical Qualifications:
- Minimum Std 10th pass. Maximum Undergraduate (pass from an educational institute recognised by the State Government).
- Candidate should possess 2nd Class Wireman’s licence and should have some experience in operation of lifts and some knowledge of electrical work connected with lifts. Lift Attendant’s authorization/licence/certificate from a competent authority as per requirement stipulated by the State Government/Union Territory.
The candidates are requested to produce original certificates/testimonials etc. for verification at the time of interview and under no circumstances laminated certificate/s will be accepted by the Bank.
b) Age limit
The lower and upper age limit for the post is 18 and 25 years respectively as on 01.03.2015. However, the upper age limit is be relaxable for:
(i) SC & ST candidates by 5 years, OBC by 3 years,
(ii) Ex-serviceman candidate to the extent of number of years of service in the armed forces plus additional 3 years, subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years,
(iii) Displaced persons from Jammu and Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 by 5 years.