Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
Nuclear Fuel Complex-Kota Project
Sealed quotations are invited from the eligible, qualified and experienced consultants with a minimum experience of 20 years in the preparation of Safety Analysis Reports, radiological safety reports for regulatory clearances for a large industry, to render professional services at NFC, Hyderabad for NFC-Kota green field project.
Minimum Education qualification:
Post Graduate in Physics/Chemistry or a Graduate in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university.
Estimated cost of Consultancy: Rs.6.12 lakhs.
Consultancy Period: Twelve Months.
EMD: Rs.12,300/- in the form of DD from any scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Pay & Accounts Officer, NFC” payable at Hyderabad.
Scope of work:
- Preparation of documents required for consent for construction from AERB as per applicable AERB codes/Guides.
- Preliminary Safety Analysis Report (PSAR).
- Security features to be implemented in order to reduce risk of unauthorized removal of nuclear material, to minimize sabotage on the facility and to minimize the risk of adverse impact during above acts.
- Shall have to assist NFC-Kota Project team for the meetings of AERB / other regulatory authorities and prepare required presentations.
Preliminary Safety Analysis Report:
- Consisting of Provisions Against Criticality Hazardous scenarios
- Radiation Protection and Monitoring.
- Chemical Hazards
- Risk Assessment
- Industrial Safety during Construction
- Management of Radioactive and Chemical Waste
- Document on Security and Surveillance Setting up Health Physics functions at NFC, Kota
1. The selected professionals are required to execute the above work in the premises of Nuclear Fuel Complex, E.C.I.L. Post, Hyderabad – 500 062.
2. Before applying, the Professional should ensure that he/she fulfill all the eligibility norms. The Professional should have the requisite experience in the relevant field.
3. The consultancy contract will be governed by rules/regulations by Nuclear Fuel Complex, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
How to apply:
Typewritten quotations on A4 size paper (30 cms x 21 cms) along with a recent passport size photograph detailing experience (relevant) of individual firms along with documentary proof and PAN Number may be submitted to the Project Manager, NFC-Kota Project, II Floor, Technical Building, Nuclear Fuel Complex, E.C.I.L. Post, Hyderabad – 500 062.
Last date for receipt of application: 15th July, 2014.
Quotations which are illegible, incomplete, unsigned without passport size photographs of Professionals, not enclosing relevant experience certificates, which are received after the last date prescribed is liable to be rejected.
Only those Professionals who in the opinion of NFC, suit the Organizational requirements, will be considered. Mere fulfillment of requirements does not entitle a Professional firm to be considered. In case the response is more, the screening will be restricted to those with higher experience whatever prescribed by the
Competent Authority in NFC.