Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Ghaziabad Unit for customer locations across India
Last date for Submission of Application: 25.08.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Sr. Engineer / E-III (Civil) - 01
2. Sr. Engineer / E-III (Electrical) - 01
3. Sr. Engineer / E-III (Mechanical) - 03
1. Sr. Engineer / E-III (Civil) - Full time B.E./B.Tech/AMI E Civil Engineering + Min. 4 years of experience in Project Planning. Site coordination, estimation, execution of Industrial infrastructure and underground complexes, mass concreting of heavily reinforced structures, SOIL/ROCK stabilization during excavation, Quality Control Procedure, coordination of Inter-disciplinary activities, billing etc. Knowledge of maintaining site records as per CPWD specifications will be an added advantage. Exposure to AutoCAD & Microsoft project is desirable.
2. Sr. Engineer / E-III (Electrical) - Full time B.E./B.Tech/AMI E in Electrical Engineering + Min. 4 years of experience in designing of Electrical Power distribution Systems & electrical works for Industrial applications, which includes selection and integration of HT & LT switchgear and control panels, transformers, DG sets with AMF/ATS, UPS, Automatic fire detection and Alarm system, CCTV and Access control system, Grounding systems, cables, connectors and programmable logic controllers, preparation and understanding of electrical drawings, internal electrical and telecom wiring , estimation of switchgears and control gears components site measurements, billing and execution and execution of electrical installation and commissioning at sites across India. Dealing and coordination with electrical contractors for execution of works at sites. Exposure to AutoCAD & Microsoft project is desirable
3. Sr. Engineer / E-III (Mechanical) - Full time B.E./B.Tech/AMI E in Mechanical Engineering + Min. 4 years of experience in areas such as HVAC design and Execution of HVAC Projects and expertise in handling & executing large HVAC Projects like installation of A/C chillers, AHU’s, Pumps, Erection of ducts, Chilled/Hot water pipe lines, Including estimation and Measurements. Exposure to execution of VESDA detection, Gas based & water mist fire Suppression Systems, Integrated Building Management Systems, Precision A/C’s, Fire Hydrant Systems etc. Exposure to AutoCAD & Microsoft project is desirable
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 32 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000 - 3% - Rs. 1, 60,000 + admissible allowances
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs: 500/- towards non refundable application fee. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates willing to apply should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Sr. Engineer (Civil) / Sr. Engineer (Electrical)/Sr. Engineer (Mechanical)” and addressed to Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad - 201010 by post/courier.