Total No. of Vacancies: 29
Job Location: All Over India
Last date for Submission of Application: 12.07.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Lecturer (Civil Engineering & Construction Technology) - 29 Posts
2. Administrative Officer - 16 Posts
1. Lecturer (Civil Engineering & Construction Technology) - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. If a candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or Master’s level. Desirable Qualification (s) Knowledge of Software package in relevant discipline as supported by a certificate of minimum three months duration or one semester as indicated in the study scheme of the essential qualification prescribed for the particular discipline.
2. Administrative Officer - Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University. Two years experience in Administration, Accounts and establishment, Legal or Vigilance matters in Central or State or Union Territory Government or Government Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Central or State Public Sector Corporation or University. Desirable Qualification (s) Degree in Law or Personnel Management from recognized University. Knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations relating to administration, accounts and establishment.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 - 35 Years), (For Post 2 - 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 29 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Lecturer (Civil Engg & Construction Tech) - Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with AGP of 5400/-
2. Administrative Officer - Rs. 9,300 - 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-