Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the
position of Accounts Associate at its Finance & Accounts Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing of all payments relating to vendors including preparation of
P.Os and monitoring of Accounts Payable
• Preparation of invoices, monitoring of Accounts receivable and
preparation of project wise utilization certificates
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
• Candidate should be well versed in various statutory compliances relating
to - Income Tax, Service Tax, Profession Tax, Royalty, Labour Welfare
• Compilation of budgets, variances and preparation of related MIS on a
• Exposure to TDS rules and preparation of data required for quarterly TDS
• Processing of payroll and compliances related to payroll viz professional
tax, tds , NPS etc
• Assist in audits and finalization of accounts
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
• Strong Analytical, Planning and Forecasting skills should be detail
• Bright, young Commerce/Accounting Graduates
Educational qualification and Experience:
• The candidate should be a First Class B.Com/M.com graduate (full-time
three year course of a reputed university) with CA/ICWA Inter or MBA
Finance will be preferred.
• Well versed in MS- Excel and MS- Word.
• Candidate with exposure to ERP will be given preference.
• Should be fluent in English, Hindi and Kannada.
• Experience: Should have minimum 3 years’ experience in handling the
assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above.
• Age Limit – Candidates should be below 35 years of age.
• Internal – Employees of IIMB, students and other stakeholders of IIMB.
• External – Visitors, Enquiries from various sources, etc.
The position offered is on contract and is renewable subsequently. Compensation
will based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience.
Candidates meeting the above job requirements and desirous of being considered
may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home
Closing date for applications is May 11, 2016. Candidates shortlisted will be