Walk in for Selection to Different Positions : Pharmacist/ Asst.Pharmacist , Pharmacy Assistant , Centre In Charge at AMRIT Pharmacy Outlet at AIIMS Rishikesh
HLL Lifecare Limited, India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, with seven manufacturing units and Marketing offices throughout the country.
Retail Business Division of HLL is setting up AMRIT Pharmacy Outlet at AIIMS Rishikesh for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven candidates for the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Interested candidates may walk-in for selection to the following positions. Selection will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test. All the candidates need to appear for a written test. Duration for the written test is 45 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
|Date of Selection Test – 30.04.2016|
Reporting Time – 10 AM to 12 Noon.
Selection Test – 12.15 PM to 1 PM
Hotel Madhuban, 97, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Ph : +91-135-2749990,94
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
1. D.Pharm / B.Pharm
2. Any degree with 1 year of experience in Pharma retail business
3. B.Pharm / M.Pharm with minimum 3 years of experience
NOTE: The above designations may vary according to the experience and qualification of the selected candidates. Candidates applying for the post of Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist should preferable have registration with Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.04.2016.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 12.00 NOON.
(Candidates who register upto 12 Noon only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
Written Test (objective type) : 12.15 PM – 01:00 PM
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
3. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.