BEL-THALES Systems Limited, (a subsidiary company of Bharat Electronics Limited, and a Joint Venture Company (JVC) with Thales India Private Ltd, India and Thales Air Systems S.A.S, France) has its registered office at BEL-THALES System Limited, CNP Area, BEL Industrial Estate, Jalahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560013, requires Field Engineers for the Refurbishment and Maintenance of Radars.
Job Description: The Incumbent would be required to travel and be available in the sites situated at various Cities in India for Radar installation, commissioning, optimization, SAT and Maintenance Activities.
No. of Posts: 3 (THREE)
Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates in BE/B.Tech (Electronics, E&C, EEE, Mechanical) from a recognized University / institution.
Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.21000/- to Rs. 30000/- per month depending upon candidate’s suitability and experience plus Travelling Allowances as applicable.
Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on requirements and performance of the candidate.
Experience: Minimum of One year experience in the various areas of Assembly / Integration / Testing / Communication & Networking in the manufacturing organization. RADAR experience will be an advantage.
How to apply (procedure to be followed) Eligible candidates are required to take print the prescribed ‘Application Format’ from attached below, fill-in all respects in CAPITAL LETTERS and e-mail the scanned copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16.01.2016
At the time of Written Test:
Candidates shortlisted for the Written Test are required to submit the filled in Application in Original (which was scanned and e-mailed) along with one set of self-attested photo copies of documents in the following sequence and originals for verification:
1. SSLC / SSC Marks Card.
2. Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate along with Marks Card/s.
3. Certificates / testimonials relating to Work Experience.
4. Caste Certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format.
5. Any other certificates / testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
METHOD OF SELECTION: Selection will be through Written Test and shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. BTSL shall short list / restrict the number of candidates to be called for the Written Test / Interview based on their merit/ experience of order and percentage of marks secured in engineering.
COMMUNICATION: The Communication to the shortlisted candidates with regard to written test / interview will be made to their e-mail address only, indicated in the application. No other mode of communication will be made other than e-mail. Hence, the candidates are advised to check their email at regular intervals.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES MAY PLEASE NOTE:
1. Applications in the prescribed format will only be accepted.
2. Last date for submission of application through email is 16.01.2016
3. Applications received other than email will not be accepted.
4. Candidates who have not completed BE /B.Tech and without work experience need not apply.
5. All the details given in the application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
6. Shortlisted candidates who are unable to produce the certificates in original at the time of interview, whatsoever reason, will not be allowed.
7. Travelling charges WILL NOT BE PAID for attending the selection.
8. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the applications, verification of testimonials, mode of written test, interview & selection of candidates will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. The Company reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates, increase or decrease the posts at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reasons whatsoever.
10. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification of the candidature.
12. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
13. For any clarification e-mail to email@example.com. with subject line as “ Clarification for post of Contract Engineer”