|Last Date To Submission Of Application||31st January 2016|
Job finders, who wish to grasp Pilots posts Air India Vacancies, should have passed10+2 from a recognized Board.
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
Age criteria for all category appliers as shown below in tabular format:
|Category Name||Max Age In Years|
|For SC / ST||40|
|For Ex-Serviceman||As Per Govt. Rules|
- Selected job appliers for pilot’s posts will get stipend of Rs.25, 000/- per month which is offered by Air India Limited.
- On successful completion of training, aspirants will receive Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month which will be inclusive of all DA and other allowances etc and they will be paid Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- per hour.
Application Fee Details:
|Category Name||Fee Details||How To Pay|
|For General||Rs. 3000/-||Fee will be deposited by demand draft drawn in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi|
|For Reserved||No Fee|
Selection of applicants for pilots posts will be solely based on below stated process, please have a look…
- Psychometric Test
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
- Filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the Post of Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) With A-320 Endorsement”.
To General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
New Delhi – 110 001