Candidates, who are going to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment, should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board and also must have valid Driving License of Light Motor vehicle and Motor Cycle and the Preference shall be given to those who possess Valid License to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle.
Procedure to apply Cabinet Secretariat Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply against Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy, should log on to the official website that is www.cabsec.nic.in
- Now, hit on “vacancies” tab which is mentioned in the section of “More” shown at the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link and read the notification carefully.
- After that, download the application format and fill it with complete details in approved manner.
- After filling the form, attach all important testimonial and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Assistant Director (Pers-A),
Post Bag No-3003,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi-110 003