No. of Posts
Mode to Apply
Last Date for Submission of Applications
Within a period of 45 days
Contenders must have graduate degree with 5 years experience out of which at least 3 years experience in accounts in Central/State/PSUs/Local body of repute.
Applicants must have pass in Inter CA/Inter ICWA.
- Age of candidates should not exceed 30 years on the closing date of application.
- Applicant belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen shall be given age relaxation as per rules.
Aspirants appointed for the post of Account Assistant will get Pay Band Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- on direct recruitment basis.
How to Apply for IWAI Application Form ?
- Application should be sent either in Hindi or English in prescribed format duly signed with photograph.
- Attach attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Send application within a closed envelope superscripting “Application for the post of __________” to the address settled below.
Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13,
Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.)