CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for a position of Project Assistant level -II for a period of 6 months or upto 09th May 2016 only on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Evaluation of PET films for overall migration studies for food contact applications (TS-02)” funded by M/s Reliance Industries Ltd. tenable at Food Packaging Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru.
Venue : Food Packaging Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru.
Date & Time : 18th November 2015 ; 10.30 A.M.
Name of the Position:Project Assistant Level - II
Essential Qualification:First class M.Sc in Chemistry
Emoluments:.12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) consolidated
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 18-11-2015, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position.
2. The engagement of Project Assistant Level - II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by M/s Reliance Industries Ltd, for a period of 6 months or upto 09th May 2016 only and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
4. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview in the Food Packaging Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, on 18-11-2015 at 10.30 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.