Walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be held at Regional Research Centre of ICAR-CIFRI, Vadodara Centre , B- 12, Hans Society, Behind Sangam Bus Stand, Harni Road, Vadodara-390 022, Gujarat under Biology & Planetary Science Group, SAC (ISRO), Ahmedabad-380 015, Gujarat sponsored Project titled “Remote sensing of Inland fisheries” on 4th November, 2015 at 11.00 hrs. Interested eligible candidates of Indian nationality may attend the interview along with 5 copies bio-data and desired testimonials as specified wherever required.
Name of the post: Jonour Research Fellow (Biology/Chemisty)
Essential Qualification:M.F.Sc./M.Sc. in Zoology with specialization in Fish and Fisheries/Fish Bilogy etc.
a. Experience in Limnology/Soil & water chemistry
b. Knowledge in plankton/benthos
c. Knowledge of computer application
d. Knowledge of local language
Emoluments: Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA
Tenure of Fellowship: Three years/Co-terminus with the scheme or till the satisfactory performance
Terms and condition:
1. The positions are purely temporary and the candidates will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any regular/contractual post in the Institute whatsoever. Emoluments will be as per rules of ICAR. The service of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the scheme or completion of tenure offered in the selection offer or till the satisfactory performance, which ever is earlier.
2. The duties under the project involve periodical tours to remote places including night halts.
3. The upper age limits 35 years (male) and 40 years (female) on the date of interview. Relaxation of age to ST/SC/OBC and PH candidates will be as per rules.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The eligible candidates should appear for “walk-in-interview” on 4th November, 2015 at 11.00 hrs. along with detailed resume (5 copies), 2 recent passport size photographs and one self attested copy of each certificate. Candidates should carry original certificates of the qualifying degree and proof of age at the time of interview.
6. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.