Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Name of Post
Scientist, Senior Scientist and Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancies
Graduation/ Diploma/ Ph.D
Last date for online application
11th September 2015
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application
21st September 2015
Name of Posts
Aspirants should possess Ph.D in concerned discipline with good academic record from well recognized University/Institute.
Candidates should possess First Class Diploma/ B.Sc in concerned discipline from recognized university or board.
Name of Posts
Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.500/-(for Scientist/Sr. Scientist posts) / Rs.100/-(for Technical Assistant posts) in form of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of "Director, CSIR-CECRI" payable at Karaikudi.
Assortments of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview after screening of applications.
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.cecri.res.in
- On home page of official site go to “Announcement” section and hit “Recruitment of Scientists and Technical Assistants” link.
- Now first read the notification carefully and hit “Apply Online” link according to post.
- After that application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill the online application form with all relevant information.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and press “Submit”.
- Take hard copy of duly filled application form and attach all required documents in support of age, education qualifications, experience etc.
- Along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft and keep it in an envelope that should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” and send it to postal address which is given below.
The Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi-630 003, Tamil Nadu