UPSC Calendar for Examinations in year 2015
Indian Govt jobs
THE HINDU WEDNESDAY JOBS
Search This Blog
Subscribe by Email
Friday, July 24, 2015
Date of Walk-in-Interview:
24 July 2015 and 25 July 2015
Name of the Posts:
MTS- 03 Posts
Lab Attendant- 01 Post
Lab Assistant- 01 Post
Store Keeper- 01 Post
Electrician- 01 Post
Plumber- 01 Post
- Bachelors’ Degree in any area of basic/biomedical sciences from a recognized institution and /or diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Bachelors’ Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Must be 12th standard pass with science.
- Candidate must be 10th pass with additional technical qualification as driver, plumber, electrician etc.
- 10th pass or ITI from a recognized board of education.
- 10th pass or ITI from a recognized board of education
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 24 July 2015 and 25 July 2015.
July 24, 2015
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)
Employment News This Week (9th – 15th December 2017)
Organization Name Name of The Posts No of Posts Last Date To Apply GRSE Trade Apprentice 224 ...