The career opportunities for these graduates are high at present. These graduates can work as independent professionals or can take up jobs in Government or private sectors. Teaching in this field is also another option for the pleasant career. Anyone who had successfully completed B.Arch can register with COA. This can be done through agencies like CPWD. UPSC organizes examinations for these registered candidates to recruit them in various departments.
The pay packages for these professionals are increasing due to the demand for them in the construction and designing fields. The remuneration given for the skilled professionals in private sector is higher compared to others. An experienced professional can earn up to Rs.2 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum and the fresher can earn from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.1.5 lakh per annum.
Other Certification Courses after B.Arch
- Short-Term Course on Green Architecture and Carbon-Free Living
- Advance training in Building Science,
- Advance training in Application of Computer Techniques in Architectural design Simulation
- Advance training in Presentation Graphics and Construction Technology
- Heritage Studies and Conservation
- Visual and Graphic Design
- Computer Applications in Architecture and Planning
- GIS and Multimedia Applications