|Job Title||:||PROBATIONARY ENGINEER (PE)|
- Candidates are advised to go through the Norms in detail. https://jobapply.in/bel2015/DetailsAdv.htm#norms
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of 500/-. The mode of payment is as follows. Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (Click here to download challan). The challan(in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank.
- Prior to paying the application fees, candidates are required to carefully go through the advertisement and pay the fees only after making sure he/ she is eligible to apply for the said posts. Application fees once paid will not be refunded by the Company/ Bank to applicants who are not eligible for the above posts.
- The candidate is required to enter the details of the challan and the 'Journal Number' in the on-line application format. On completion of the on-line application format the same is to be submitted. After submission the candidate is required to take a print out of the application format, attach the Company’s copy of the challan and send it by ‘Ordinary Post’, to Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003. The candidate can retain his copy of the challan for further reference.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.