Engineering Design and Drafting is right for you if you:
- are accurate and detailed
- can visualize three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings
- can communicate effectively in person and on paper
- enjoy mathematics and physics
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Drawing the path to success
The world of Engineering Design and Drafting is multi-faceted, requiring a range of skills and knowledge. You’ll learn the ins and outs of this challenging field, focusing on principles such as stress analysis, strength of materials, and fluid mechanics. By the time you graduate, you will be able to produce high quality engineering designs and plans that will meet the standards of the best in the industry. With this, you’ll be sure to have a rewarding future in a career where the demand is high and the employment rates are virtually perfect.