DIRECTORATE OF OILSEEDS RESEARCH
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
RAJENDRANAGAR, HYDERABAD-500 030
Phone No.040-24598153 Fax:+91-040-24017969
Web Site : dor-icar.org.in
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Walk in Interview has been fixed on 16.07.2014 at 10 AM at Directorate of Oil seeds Research,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 to fill up one temporary post of Senior Research Fellow under DST funded project “Crop Management options to make safflower cultivation profitable for small farmers through enhanced utilization of petals”. The essential qualifications emoluments and other terms and conditions mentioned below:-
Essential Qualification Emoluments
Post graduation in Agriculture Sciences Rs.12000/- per month plus HRA as admissible
or biological sciences.
1. The age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women (Relaxation in age as per Govt.
2. The applicant must bring with them Original Certificates and a brief bio-data with a set of
Xerox copies of certificates
3. The above position are purely temporary basis and are coterminous with the projects.’
4. The initial offer will be for a period of six months at the first instance, extendable up to the end of project subject to satisfactory performance.
5. No TA and DA will be paid to attend the interview.
6. If the number of candidates meeting the job requirement exceeds 15 there will be a preliminary written examination for screening purpose and only the qualifying candidates will be considered for the interview.
7. The Project Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.