WALK – IN – INTERVIEW
MARINE PILOTS REQUIRED
1. Qualification & Experience:
Essential : Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India. One year post qualification experience as Master/ Chief Officer of a foreign going ship. Preference may be given to the person having master experience.
2. Age & Fitness: Not more than 50 years as on 01.04.2014. Engagement shall be subject to passing Medical Fitness Test as per Port Rules.
3. Remuneration: Monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.75,000/- with 3% Annual Increment on completion of one year continuous service. All Pilotage related allowances will be paid at par with regular Pilots.
4. Training: The selected candidates will have to undergo training for at-least six months and pass the required tests as prescribed in the PPT Regulations.
5. Leave : As applicable to regular Pilots.
6. Medical Facilities: For self & family at par with regular Pilots.
7. Accommodation : Unfurnished Modified Type-C / Type-C quarters on payment of usual charges as applicable to regular Pilots.
8. Other Facilities: Uniform Allowance, TA & DA on tour, PA Insurance and telephone facilities as applicable to regular Pilots.
9. Transport : At par with regular Pilots
10. Period of Contract: 03(three) years and extendable at the discretion of the Port Trust.
Please bring original testimonials in support of age, qualifications & experience along with attested copies and two passport size photographs. Candidates working in Government / Semi Government/ Other Major Port / Public Sector Undertaking should bring “ No Objection Certificate”.
Interested candidates may report for interview on 25.04.2014 at 11:00 hours at the following address:
Office of the Deputy Conservator
Paradip Port Trust
Administrative Building (Rear Wing)
Post: Paradip Port, Pin-754142
Dist: Jagatsinghpur, Odisha, India