Advertisement No: Joint Ad no.1/ recruitment/ 2013-14
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Veterinary Officer & Geologist in concerned departments for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of release of notification: 2-May-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 5-May-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 30-May-2013 till midnight
- Date for selection examination: tentatively during July 2013 at the Ajmer district
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
- Veterinary Officer in Animal Husbandry Department – 350 posts (UR-100, SC-100, ST-106, OBC/SBC- 44)
- Geologist – 14 posts (UR-09, SC-02, ST-01, OBC/SBC- 02)
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
The eligible candidates, who are selected for Assistant Engineers, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100 and Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- Veterinary Officer: The candidates applying for these posts must be over 20 years and must not have attained more than 37 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- Geologist: The candidates applying for these posts must be over 20 years and must not have attained more than 43 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- Veterinary Officer: The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent.
- Geologist: The candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or a qualification declared equivalent
- The candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi and should be familiar with Culture and Traditions of Rajasthan
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/VetenaryOfficer-Geologist.pdf