|Last Date:||12th February 2016|
|Age Limit:||should be less than 45 years|
SSC LDC Exam Eligibility Criteria 2016
The candidates who have completed their 12th class from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The contestants should also have been an appointed employee in Group C post with the grade pay ofRs. 1800/- in any of the below-settled cadres only.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service
- Ministry of Railway (Railway Board)
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Central Passport Organisation in Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry (DGS and D)
The age of the contestants should be in the limit of 45 years. The contestants with an age more than 45 will not be allowed to take participation. The contestants must also have the experience of 3 years as a regular employee inGroup C with the grade pay of Rs. 1800/-. The contestants after applying will appear in the recruitment rounds as per the organizational norms. After the selection, the contestants will be getting the pay scale of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20100/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Examination will be conducted on: 27th march 2016
Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110504.