Junior Research Fellow
Post Graduation/ ME/ M.Tech
Mode To Apply
Date of Interview
06th November 2015
Candidates should possess Post Graduation degree in Agriculture Science /Botany, Chemisty, Biotechnology, Micro biology or ME/ M.Tech in Biotechnology, molecular biology.
- Age of applicants should not be more than 28 years as on date of interview.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST candidate’s upto a maximum period of five years, in case of OBC candidate’s upto a maximum period of three years.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of interview process conducted by selection committee of organization.
- No TA/ DA will be given for attending Interview.
Monthly Salary / Stipend:
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment
- Candidates who are willing to apply for DRDO Recruitment must attend walk in interview in person along with application form duly filled to the below stated address.
- Bring this completed form along with original certificates and one set of attested photocopy of relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, Experience certificate etc and two recent passport size photographs.
- Applicants must register your participation in interview at the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.