Name of Organization
State Bank Of Mysore
Number of Vacancies
Mode of Selection
Closing date for receipt of completed Application form
15th October 2015
- Candidate’s age should not be above 62 years as on 1st April 2015.
- Relaxation in an age will be given as per the Government Rules for this recruitment.
After selection candidates will get salary of Rs. 12000/- per month. In addition to this Rs2000/- towards conveyance and Rs500/- towards mobile charges, Rs. 250/- per diem is payable for visit to the villages covered by the FLCs outside headquarters as additional allowances.
Short listed candidates applying for State Bank Of Mysore Recruitment will be called for Interview after screening of application based on their qualification and experience.
Procedure to apply for State Bank of Mysore Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates can apply for State Bank Of Mysore Recruitment by visiting Official site of organization that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to “Important Link” section and hit “Careers with Us” link which is available on bottom of page.
- After that select the related advertisement and download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application form carefully and correctly and affix their photograph and make signature on Application form.
- Attach the photo copies of required documents/ testimonials along with Application form.
- Send it to address which is expressed below.
The Chief Manager
Financial Inclusion Department,
State Bank of Mysore,