Name of the Post:Graduate Engineer
Disciplines:Electronics & Communication Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Material Science
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016. Based on the GATE-2016 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the Ist stage.
1. Candidates need to appear for GATE-2016 and apply online for the post from 18th December 2015 to 15th January 2016 with the GATE-2016 Registration Number.
2. Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
3. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ST candidates.
4. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
5. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by E-mail regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview. 6. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2016 score card, at the time of Interview.
All information & any changes/updation will be available on the Company’s website www.celindia.co.in. Candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time for any updates.