DATE AND TIME OF CLOSING : 01.12.2014
DATE OF EXAM : 08.02.2015
1.CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING : The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Admission of the candidates for the written examination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false /incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
2. EXAMINATION FEE : No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes (refer to Para 4). For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/-.
3. HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post to any one RRB ONLY, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated in Para 15. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 5 and 5 (A) of this notification. Application to more than one RRB for the same post will lead to rejection of all the applications for that post.
4. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted to RRB concerned upto 01.12.2014 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
5. SAME DAY EXAMINATION : Written Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
6. NEGATIVE MARKING : There shall be penalty (negative marking) in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question